[Carbon-dev] RMs, progress update please

Kasun Indrasiri kasun at wso2.com
Mon Mar 21 22:58:51 PDT 2011

Hi,

ESB:

Stub Separation : Done for some components. All the mediators and some other
ESB components are yet to be completed.
Integration Test : Endpoint tests were completed. Working on mediators
tests.
Bug Fixing : Will start working on L1s, once we finish stub separation.
No any blocking issues.

Thanks.

--
Kasun Indrasiri