[Carbon-dev] [Carbon Studio] Graphical editor for ESB Configuration

Amila Silva amilas at wso2.com
Thu Sep 1 01:59:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

During past few weeks,
- Finished implementing the new UI for all the available components
including filter mediator and switch mediator
- Created a separate diagram editor for sequences as described earlier
regarding re-usable items. Linking it to the main editor is to be done.
- Improved filter mediator and switch mediator transformation
- Did gmfdef model improvements and created a generic class to easily
implement UIs for new mediators
- Added event mediator

Hope to focus on expanding the editor by adding new mediators.

Screenshots:
[image: Sample1.png]
[image: config1.png]

Regards,