[Carbon-dev] Making Shindig apart of Carbon Core UI

Tharindu Mathew tharindu at wso2.com
Fri Sep 16 08:24:27 EDT 2011

Big +1 from me. This will make the gadgets look seamlessly integrated with
the page and makes users unaware that they are actually gadgets.

With tools coming into gadget generation, this may allow us to do some rapid
UI development, as well.

I also have some ideas, more like a 'dashboard wish list'. Will send a
seperate mail to @architecture.

--
Regards,

Tharindu