[mashup-dev] A user called admin

Jonathan Marsh jonathan at wso2.com
Thu Jan 17 09:19:52 PST 2008

The point is that WSAS is doing something special and automatic with "admin" that conflicts with our first-run behavior which asks the user to name and provision his own administrator account.  We're contemplating workarounds.  Everything currently works fine from a user perspective if he chooses "administrator" or "sys" ("system" and "samples" are other pre-provisioned users).

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com