A major step forward in providing a complete Eclipse-based SOA development environment for the award-winning WSO2 Carbon platform, developers can now define a project representing a complete Carbon Application (C-App) spanning multiple products and features.
Developer Studio, the successor of Carbon Studio immensely simplifies creation of artifacts with graphical editors and management of the links and dependencies between these services.
It further helps test and debug them within the IDE, and helps deploy them as Carbon Application aRchives (CAR) on to your WSO2 Carbon-based servers or onto a WSO2 Stratos-based cloud. Development, testing and deployment of composite middleware applications have never been easier or faster!
|Supports the Edit, Build, Debug, Deploy Cycle for Applications on WSO2 Products||
|Support for Developing Apache Tomcat, Apache Axis2, Axis CXF, Apache Synapse, Apache ODE and Apache Shindig Applications||
|Support for Collaborative Development||
|Support for Maven and Continuous Integration||
|Supported Artifact Types||
|Build Composite Applications Easily||
|Supports Direct Deployment to Local and Remote WSO2 Servers|
|Build Carbon Server Extension Types||
|Support for Development Governance||
- How to develop WS-BPEL for Apache ODE with WSO2 Developer studio 2.0
- How to develop and deploy web applications using WSO2 Developer Studio
- Enterprise Use Case – Application Development Using the WSO2 Developer Studio
- Apache Axis2 integration with Eclipse
- How to deploy a web application in StratosLive using Carbon Studio
- Developing WS-BPEL Processes using WSO2 Carbon Studio
- Quick Start on WSO2 Carbon Studio