Apache Savan/Java is a publisher/subscriber implementation for Apache Axis2/Java. By engaging the Savan module, an Axis2 service will get the capability to support one or more types of subscription mechanisms at the same time. Currently Savan supports WS-Eventing.
Apache Savan is released under Apache License v2.0
- Home page: http://ws.apache.org/savan/
- Mailing lists: http://ws.apache.org/savan/mail-lists.html
- Issue tracker: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/savan
- View Source : http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/savan/trunk/java
- SVN : https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/savan/trunk/java/