WSO2 Stream Processor is built as a lightweight, open source, high performance, stream processing platform that understands streaming SQL queries in order to capture, analyze, process and act in real time. This facilitates real-time, intelligent, actionable business insights. With the product’s simple deployment and its ability to adapt to changes rapidly, enterprises can go to market faster and achieve greater ROI. Unlike other offerings, it provides high availability, and throughput with just two nodes. The Siddhi Streaming SQL language also enables users to adapt to the market faster with quicker development times.
- It is the only stream processor that can provide high availability, 100K+ throughput with only two nodes, and scale to 30+ billion events per day with Kafka.
- The state-of-the-art IDE for creating Siddhi Applications, using graphical and streaming SQL, includes smart editing, event replay and simulation, and debugging capabilities.
- It provides the ability to gain insights using past performances, serve pre-trained and online machine-learning models and perform real-time predictions.
- Non-tech users can deploy and execute rules against incoming data streams without having to write queries.
- Stream Processor makes devices smarter by deploying Siddhi (<2MB) on the edge and scaling IoT analytics to handle massive amounts of data.
- It works out of the box with popular data formats and transport protocols and connects to over 100 legacy and cloud services via connectors and agents.
Collect events through multiple transports and messaging formats. Use Streaming SQL to process streams, detect complex events and do prediction using machine learning models. Generate and notify alerts in real-time and visualize them with real time dashboards.
Process millions of events per second in real-time
Only stream processor that can provide high availability, 100K+ throughput with just two nodes, and scale to 30+ billion events per day with Kafka.
Adapt to the market faster with quicker development times
The state-of-the art IDE for Siddhi Streaming SQL language includes smart editing, event replay and simulation, and debugging capabilities.
Investigate the past, predict the future
Gain insights using past performances, serve pre-trained and online machine learning models and perform realtime predictions with streaming SQL.
Enable managers to manage their business rules and visualize output
Empower business users to create and dynamically deploy business rules through easy to use graphical UI, and let them make better decisions utilizing real-time dashboards.
Build smarter devices with edge analytics
Make devices smarter by deploying Siddhi (<2MB) on the edge and scale IoT analytics to handle massive amount of data.
Enable insights into all your systems
Work out of the box with popular data formats, transport protocols and connect to over 100 legacy and cloud services via connectors and agents.
WSO2 won Transport for London’s Data in Motion hack week by designing solutions to manage traffic and optimize road access for millions of London commuters.READ THE STORY
Uber has built a scalable complex event processing engine using WSO2 Siddhi, to solve their many challenging real-time data queries.READ THE STORY
United Airlines evolve and improve their customer services via IoT devices using WSO2.READ THE STORY
WSO2 SP contains Siddhi at its core to collect, analyze and act on incoming events.LEARN MORE
The dashboard portal allows users to visualize analysis results. Users can customize dashboards and widgets according to requirements.LEARN MORE
Business rules manager
The Business Rules Manager enables users to define templates and generate business rules for different scenarios.LEARN MORE
Stream processor runtime
Users can create real-time applications rapidly owing to streaming SQL capabilities and an inbuilt editor with event simulation and debugging support.LEARN MORE
The state-of-the-art IDE includes smart editing, event replay and simulation, and debugging capabilities.LEARN MORE
10 Jul 2018, Tuesday
25 Jul 2018, Wednesday