November 6-8 in London we will be holding our biggest European event of the year – WSO2Con Europe 2017. I will personally be there as well as our other key leaders, architects, and engineers, and many of our customers.
My personal request to all our cloud customers is to go ahead and submit a session proposal!
Conference talks are a great way to increase your own visibility and boost your career. And you also get perks including free airfare, hotel, and conference pass! There is a deadline of July 28 – so please try to meet it. If you cannot – please let me know so I can apply some lobbying for you. 🙂
If submitting your talks is not your thing (yet) go ahead and buy your conference pass today while the early bird discount is still in place.
Plus, the website also has lots of great recordings from earlier conferences.
I hope to see you in London in November!
WSO2 Identity Cloud is out of beta and fully available.
- Pricing starts at $2/user/month and goes down with volume to as little as 20 cents.
- You only pay for the users actually using the system. Your idle accounts don’t cost you anything.
- There is a fully functional 2-week trial.
- Identity Cloud includes single sign-on (SSO) for:
- SaaS applications over standards-based federation (SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OpenID Connect),
- Homegrown apps over JWT,
- Popular applications such as Salesforce.com, Zuora, NetSuite, GoToMeeting, Concur, AWS.
- Your end-users also get a brandable user portal with application catalog for easy application discovery.
Huge thanks to everyone who tried the beta and provided feedback. Thanks to that we significantly improved the service making the LDAP agent firewall-friendly and implementing custom URL functionality and theming for the user portal.
Try WSO2 Identity Cloud today and let us know what you think!
WSO2 API Cloud allows publishers to set API visibility to specific roles and also to use roles for OAuth scopes. With today’s update, we have made both of these easier because now there is a new user interface for custom role creation.
To add a new custom role to your organization in WSO2 Cloud:
1. Click Roles in the 9-dot menu at the top right:
2. In the Roles dialog box, click the Add Role button at the top left:
3. Give it a name and permissions (for API Cloud scenarios, they would likely at the very least need to have the subscriber permission), then click the Create Role button:
That’s it! Your role is now ready: you can add members to it, and use it for API visibility and OAuth scopes.