Here’s a great way to start your Summer. Since 2009, the popular WSO2 Summer School program has helped enterprise IT architects and developers become more familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) technologies and best practices. The all-new classes for 2012 will focus on the cloud: from selecting a cloud platform to developing cloud applications, scaling cloud deployments, and demonstrating cloud value.
We start off with a session on Selecting a Cloud Application Platform on June 12th followed by
- Building a Cloud-Aware Application – June 19
- Delivering On-Demand, Shared Middleware Services – June 26
- Adopting DevOps and Automating Governance – July 10
- Demonstrating Cloud Value – July 17
- Best of Summer School – Scale Cloud across the Enterprise – July 24
Watch this video by lead presenter Chris Haddad, who brings more than a decade of expertise in cloud and platform-as-a-service (PaaS), on what you can expect to learn.
Director, Communications http://www.twitter.com/hasmina