6. Positioned in the “Visionaries” quadrant of three Gartner Magic Quadrant Reports for application infrastructure for systematic application Integration, SOA application and SOA infrastructure – http://bit.ly/Tae1sw
7. Recognized as a 2012 SD Times 100 award winner in the APIs and Integration category, marking the fifth year in a row that WSO2 has been identified as a “leader in the software development industry – http://bit.ly/UJrOUM
8. Many new partnerships formed across the world from Brazil to Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany and Australia – http://wso2.com/partners/
9. Launch of OEM program that gives software and services vendors a leg up in delivering high-value solutions to their customers rapidly and cost-effectively –http://wso2.com/oem/
10. Rolled out fourth annual Summer School program focusing on key cloud and PaaS concepts, technologies and best practices – http://bit.ly/T0ul16
11. Celebrated 7 years of continuous excellence with a blog campaign featuring personal top 7 lists of what it means to be part of this unique company –http://bit.ly/TDD4CN
12. Announced the third WSO2Con event which will examine cloud, open source, API management, SOA, and mobile technology best practices on February 12-14, 2013 in London, UK with live screening event in Colombo, Sri Lanka – http://wso2con.com
Here’s to another fantastic year! Thank you all for your support.
See you next year and happy holidays!
Director, Communications http://www.twitter.com/hasmina