…make sure its in October for WSO2Con US!
Following the success of WSO2Con London earlier in the year, we cross the Atlantic to bring you our popular user conference to San Francisco from the 29th to the 31st of October.
While Scott McKenzie sang about making sure to wear flowers in your hair in 1967, we encourage you to come join us for 3 days of knowledge sharing, networking and great insights into WSO2.
Call for presentation is now open for end-user case studies, industry expert vision, and hands-on development guidance on the following topics :
- Cloud-Native Platform-as-a-Service and developing Cloud-aware Applications
- Using APIs to extend Apps and Services
- Implementing Enterprise Integration Patterns, ESB best practices, and achieving integration agility
- How to follow Practical SOA and establish effective SOA Governance
- Empowering business owners with business process and business rule based systems
- Making better business decisions with Complex Event Processing (CEP), Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), and Big Data analytics
- Open source strategies, communities, and adoption practices
- Embedding WSO2 middleware in OEM and ISV products
This is only a sample of what you can submit. If you’ve done anything with WSO2, we’d love to hear about it!
For more on the submission guidelines and to send us your proposal please visit http://us13.wso2con.com/call-for-presentations
Hurry only 2 more weeks for the deadline!
– Hasmin Abdul Cader, Director of Communication at WSO2