Since 2009, we’ve run our annual Summer School program which has helped more than 2,000 IT professionals become more familiar with the technologies and best practices for building, integrating and deploying enterprise applications and services—on-premises and in the cloud.
This year I’m happy to announce the classes for Summer School 2013 which will be held on Tuesdays at 9 a.m. PT for seven weeks beginning July 16, 2013.
Centered around the theme “Building a next-generation platform”, the sessions focus on shaping an API-centric enterprise, enabling mobile interaction, building SaaS applications instead of web applications, bridging identity, and integrating Cloud services.
Leading the classes will be our very own technology executives and software development experts who will share their first-hand experiences in developing cloud middleware and implementing API-centric enterprise solutions for Global 1000 companies. They include
- Afkham Azeez, WSO2 director of architecture and Sameera Perera, senior manager of the WSO2 cloud technologies group on What is iPaaS and Why it is Important
- Harsha Purasinghe, CEO of WSO2Mobile on Solving Mobile Generation Challenges with the WSO2 Enterprise Mobile Platform
- Sumedha Rubasinghe, WSO2 senior architect on API Centric Enterprises and Dealing with Enterprise Data in the WSO2 Platform
- Chris Haddad, WSO2 vice president of technology evangelism and John Mathon, WSO2 vice president of product marketing on Building a SaaS Application with the WSO2 Platform
- Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar, WSO2 director of cloud solutions and Johann Nallathamby, WSO2 software engineer on Practical Federated Identity – Use Cases from the Real World
- Nuwan Bandara, WSO2 associate technical lead on The Importance of Data Communication – WSO2’s Story of Taking Data on Screen.
See http://wso2.com/landing/summer-school-2013 for more details and to register for the classes that is sure to help you meet business demands, reduce time to market, and generate more business opportunities.
– Hasmin AbdulCader, WSO2 director of communications.