It is officially summer in the northern hemisphere and as always we are happy to bring you our popular Summer School program. Since 2009, our interactive web-based program has helped thousands of architects and developers learn about upcoming technologies and best practices for integrating and deploying enterprise applications.
This year for our sixth year of Summer School, we have exciting new classes on IoT to discuss the latest developments and get a deeper understanding of the challenges that lie ahead.
I will be kicking off the first session tomorrow, providing an introduction and reference architecture for IoT. This session will be followed by:
- Device Management for Connected Devices, on July 3, presented by Sinnathamby Shanmugarajah, director of mobile architecture at WSO2.
- Security – Your Thing is pwnd – Security Challenges for IoT, on July 10, presented by Paul Fremantle, co-founder & CTO of WSO2.
- Data, Big Data and Real Time Analytics for Connected Devices, on July 17, presented by Dr. Srinath Perera, director of research at WSO2.
- API Management in the Context of IoT, on July 24, presented by Sumedha Rubasinghe director of API Architecture at WSO2.
Don’t miss out on this once-a-year opportunity to boost your knowledge on the evolving needs of today’s enterprise – register today!
– Afkham Azeez, Director of Architecture at WSO2