The time has come to eagerly await our next user conference in Europe. With inspiring keynotes, in-depth technical sessions, customer success stories and a hackathon, we’ll be counting down to these three days of knowledge-sharing and fun networking events. WSO2Con EU 2017 will run from November 6 – 8 at Royal Garden Hotel in London.
Our user conference is ideal for CIOs, CTOs, architects, integration engineers and developers from all industries who are looking to digitally transform their businesses. We’ve announced most of the speakers and will be adding more customer sessions in the days to come. Check out our agenda for details.
So why should you attend our conference? You will be able to
- Meet with experienced WSO2 architects who can understand your business goals and technical architecture.
- Meet other customers who are in different stages of their journey with WSO2 and discuss how they have succeeded in meeting their goals of digital transformation.
Here’s a short clip by Jonathan Marsh, vice president of IoT at WSO2, on what other benefits you can get by attending.
Here are some of the exciting new things at this year’s conference:
- A dedicated track for Ballerina that deep-dives into how you can use Ballerina for all your integration needs.
- A hackathon on microservices that will let you get down and dirty with Ballerina and use it for real world integration use cases.
- The Oxygen Bar gives you the chance to meet our solutions architecture team face-to-face. Request a demo or simply have a meaningful discussion on how WSO2 can help your enterprise innovate.
Also don’t miss out on
- The opening keynote by WSO2 Founder, CEO and Chief Architect Sanjiva Weerawarana on how you can navigate the digital transformation landscape followed by a series of keynotes by industry thought leaders.
- Real-world success stories of how our customers used WSO2 to digitally transform. You can expect talks from Travis Perkins, SUVA, Informatica, Finam and more.
- A keynote by WSO2 Head of Financial Solution Seshika Fernando on the advantages of open banking and how WSO2 can help you help you become PSD2 compliant.
- Technical sessions on API management, integration, identity and access management, analytics and IoT ranging from high-level introductions to advanced hands-on sessions.
- A dedicated strategy track specially designed for CxOs that explores how you can address your enterprise challenges with the right technology and strategies.
- A networking event that will let you mingle with like-minded peers over light music and tapas.
- A conference after party that will help you cut loose and go wild!
Now doesn’t that sound exciting? If you haven’t registered already, you have until August 31 to get our early bird offer. Get your tickets now and don’t miss out!