We are happy to announce that WSO2 is a Prime Time Sponsor at GigaOm Structure 2013, taking place in San Francisco next month. The 2-day conference explores how real-time business needs are shaping IT architectures.
I will be there to present a workshop on Achieving business agility with cloud APIs, cloud-aware apps, and cloud DevOps PaaS. You can also meet the team and get a preview of new developments in our cloud PaaS and DevOps offerings, at the WSO2 booth.
Recently I’ve been talking a lot about business agility. With today’s “Now Generation”, business stakeholders, who drive revenue growth and customer retention, desire to rapidly seize opportunity and market share. They often view IT timeframes and capabilities as a poor match for today’s fast business-pace. My webinar last week with David Linthicum addressed some of these concerns. We talked about
- A path towards agile IT through the use of new approaches and emerging technology
- New concepts around DevOps improvement
- The use of emerging PaaS technology
- Agility best practices that will guide you to success
If you missed out, the slides and recording are avaialble here: http://wso2.org/library/webinars/2013/05/accelerate-business-agility-paas
If you are in the area, I would be more than happy to talk about how we can help, at Structure 2013.
– Chris Haddad is VP of Technology Evangelism at WSO2. He blogs at http://blog.cobia.net/cobiacomm/