Our countdown has begun for WSO2Con USA 2017 and we’ve just finalized the outline of our agenda. As always, we promise to give participants three days of insightful talks, hands-on and interactive sessions, along with fun networking events from February 20-22 in San Francisco.
We’re still working out the finer details of our full agenda, but there’s something for CxOs, architects, and developers. A significant change in this time’s agenda is that we don’t have a dedicated day only for tutorials; our new structure allows you to start from a high-level introduction and then dive down to the details, including hands-on sessions, of your specific technology area.
Here’s a sneak peek into what’s new, what not to miss, and what to expect.
- Sessions that include knowledge sharing and technical expertise that will help startups to become global enterprises
- An invigorating hackathon for developers to contribute to our community codebase and extension points
- A special track to encourage participants’ requests to discuss other topics or technology areas not covered in the agenda or to repeat any sessions that were missed due to overlap
Things you don’t want to miss
- Opening keynote by WSO2’s Founder, CEO, and Chief Architect Sanjiva Weerawarana on how WSO2 can power your digital journey followed by a host of inspirational keynotes by industry experts
- A dedicated strategy track specially designed for CEOs and CTOs focused on how you can address your enterprise IT challenges with middleware capabilities
- Introductory, advance, and hands-on sessions as well as use cases and customer success stories related to the key technology areas integration, API management, security, analytics and IoT
- One-on-one sessions with WSO2 experts to discuss your current enterprise requirements and challenges
- An educational partner track that explains how WSO2’s Partner Program works and discussed best practices and success stories from current partners
- Networking events and conference parties to mix and mingle with like-minded people, discuss projects, and exchange ideas
What to expect
Dedicated technology tracks on:
- API Management – Learn how APIs are the core of any connected business, exposing valuable services across customers, partners, and supplier channels. These sessions will also introduce WSO2’s API management capabilities to accelerate business innovation, enhance IoT initiatives, and facilitate applications delivery.
- Integration – Learn how enterprises can leverage integration capabilities to seamlessly connect cloud-based, mobile, and on-premise systems. The session will also give you an overview and what’s new with WSO2’s integration offerings.
- Analytics – Find out how analytics can revolutionize the way you understand and work with your data. The session will also include an introduction to analytics and explain how you can succeed with WSO2’s analytics capabilities.
- Internet of Things – Become more familiar with what’s hot and new in the IoT world. The session will also explain how WSO2 can help you ramp up your mobile and IoT solutions while ensuring high scalability and flexibility.
- Security – Know the importance of information technology security and learn how best to deal with the challenges. The session will also focus on how WSO2 addresses identity management across enterprise applications, services, and APIs.
If you haven’t registered already, you have until October 31 to get our super early bird offer. Sign up now and don’t miss out!