Careers - Brazil
Account Management - Sales
At WSO2, we are driven to help developers innovate faster by making it easier to integrate and program the world’s disaggregated scale architectures, all using open source technology. Today we are the world’s #1 open source integration vendor, offering a platform that enables businesses to integrate, manage, and govern any API, data or system — on-premises or in the cloud. Enterprises and governments across the world rely on WSO2’s consulting and subscriptions that accelerate the evolution of any digital native initiative.
WSO2 Account Managers are not typical sales associates. Since WSO2 is open source, customers have a large ability to discover, assess, and use our products without high-pressure sales tactics. Instead, our Account Managers focus on building strategic customer relationships, understanding customer’s business needs, and building a strong connection between our customer and WSO2 teams. Our Account Managers are responsible for the overall health of the relationship, helping customers find the right information, education, advice, a suitable engagement model, and enabling the efficient procurement of services that will lead the customer to achieve their business goals.
WSO2’s business model is about finding winning partnerships with the customer, and we take pride in our honest and well-aligned business model built on open source licensing, reliable advice, expert services, and transparent pricing. We measure our success - and the Account Manager’s - on the customer’s ability to reach their goals, not the size of a sale.
We are looking for customer-focused individuals with the ability, passion, and drive to building strong professional relationships to join the WSO2 Account Management team.
Candidates must have a have a knack for interpersonal interactions, be highly motivated, and conscientious. You must like a bit of adventure too - the WSO2 sales team is split between US, Europe, and APAC and we visit customers and host events around the world. The ability to interact with people of all nationalities is a must, and the willingness to travel locally and internationally is part of the job!
Some of the characteristics we look for in ideal candidates include:
- Experience in a customer facing role - client relationship management, skills in the software engineering industry will be an added advantage.
- University degree - the area isn’t as important as your curiosity and ability to see things through.
- Computer literacy and effective communication skills by email, phone, web conferencing, face-to-face client meetings, and at trade events.
- Native or fluent proficiency in both English and Spanish is compulsory.
- Ownership – you take ownership of your results and often look for improvements, you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles.
- You are a challenger – you love connecting the dots in business strategy and are comfortable bringing a different point of view to any internal or customer facing meeting. You are candid in your feedback and are constantly seeking feedback in return.
In addition to a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Employee Stock Option Program.
- Opportunity to travel nationally and globally.