Careers - Brazil
Account Manager - Sales
WSO2 may not be a household name yet, but we are an aggressively growing company with a huge dream - to reinvent the way enterprises use information technology. Experts are recognizing that WSO2 is a powerful new player in the industry with a lot of room to grow, but our open-source culture makes us a tight community with a lot of opportunities for every team member.
WSO2 Account Managers are not typical sales associates. Since WSO2 is open source, customers have a large ability to discover, assess, and use our products without high-pressure sales tactics. Instead, Account Managers focus on the relationship - understanding customer business needs and building a strong and productive working relationship between the customer and WSO2 teams. The Account Manager will be responsible for the overall health of the relationship, helping customers find the information, education, advice, workable collaboration model, and enabling the efficient procurement of the services that will lead the customer to achieve their business goals.
WSO2’s business model is about finding winning partnerships with the customer, and we take pride in our honest and well-aligned business model built on open source licensing, reliable advice, expert services, and transparent pricing. We measure our success - and the Account Manager’s - on the customer’s ability to reach their goals, not the size of a sale.
We are looking for customer-focused individuals to join the team as Account Managers. Candidates must have excellent verbal and written English skills, delight in interpersonal interaction, and be highly motivated and conscientious. You must like a bit of adventure too - the WSO2 sales team is split between Latin America, the US, Europe, Australia, and Sri Lanka. We visit customers and hold events around the world, and an ability to interact with people of all nationalities is a must, and to travel nationally and internationally is preferred. The entry-level position offers an excellent opportunity for fresh graduates to join the team with advancement based entirely on merit - not seniority.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams on lead quality and conversion
- Identify and create new qualified opportunities from inbound leads
- Overcome customer objections to generate quality opportunities
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications to increase customer interest in WSO2 solutions
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map WSO2 features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Work with the marketing team and partners to develop creative programs and events that will build, grow, and manage the pipeline
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with WSO2 customers
- Understand customers’ business goals and translate them into execution plans
- This is an entry-level position (1-3 years experience required)
- Experience in Technology / Software industry is a plus
- Sense of ownership
- University degree - the area isn’t as important as your curiosity and ability to see things through
- Computer literate and the ability to communicate effectively by email, tele- and video conferences, in-person 1-1, and at larger events
- Fluent English is required
- Advanced/Fluent Spanish is a plus
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work and flexibility
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs
- Health insurance for you and your family