Location: São Paulo
WSO2 is looking for a customer-focused Account Manager to be based in São Paulo, Brazil. In this role, you will target enterprise accounts and focus on driving expansions in Brazil. This is an outstanding career option for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast-paced dynamic environment focusing on our identity and access management (IAM) solutions.
WSO2 Identity Server is a uniquely extensible, API-driven, cloud-native IAM product designed for developers that build CIAM solutions. With increased digitalization, modern enterprises must not only focus on authentication, authorization, and access control, they must also provide enhanced digital experiences. This is where CIAM becomes key. Our CIAM solution is perfectly positioned to help small, medium, and large businesses from any industry to deliver secure customer experiences in an efficient and scalable manner.
The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written English skills, delight in interpersonal interaction, and be highly motivated and conscientious.
Here are some of the responsibilities you will have:
- Exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling WSO2 CIAM solutions into enterprise accounts in your assigned territory.
- Identify and create new qualified opportunities from inbound leads and manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while also expanding and cross-selling into existing accounts in your assigned territory.
- Work cross-functionally, coordinate, and manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement with appropriate internal and external resources such as technical pre-sales, marketing, legal, professional services, delivery, customer success, engineering support teams, and our business partner community.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications to increase customer interest in WSO2 solutions and maintain an adequate sales pipeline.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map WSO2 features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Generate short-term results while maintaining a long-term perspective across your territory to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts using Salesforce reporting.
- Over 5 years of experience in a customer-facing role client-facing skills in middleware or in the software industry will be an added advantage.
- University degree - the area isn’t as important as your curiosity and ability to see things through.
- Skilled in consultative selling, prospecting, and objection handling, and is result-driven.
- Sense of ownership and responsibility but at the same time, a team player with strong business acumen is a must.
- Must be a self-starter and carry tasks with minimal supervision and present results in a clear and efficient manner.
- Adaptable to change and comfortable working in this environment.
- Strategic thinker with a competitive spirit.
- Ability to communicate effectively by email, phone and video conferences, in-person 1-1, and at larger events.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Fluency in English and advanced Spanish.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work and flexibility.
- Freedom to work remotely at times.
- A flexible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health, dental, and life insurance for you and your family.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 700 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.