In the Solutions Architecture (SA) Team, our engineers and Architects are the most capable, curious, and adventurous. As individuals working as part of one team, we feature some of the best minds in the industry. They have gained individual as well as collective recognition, as those who deliver industry-leading open-source technology.
As a member of the Solutions Architecture team, the selected candidate will provide prospects and customers with the technical information, guidance, and assurance they need to use WSO2 products.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive pre-sales discussions, conduct technical calls/discussions and demos and convert prospects into paying customers. Lead all post-sales expansions, architectural discussions, architecture/deployment reviews of customers. Participate in account planning activities with Account Managers. Design and conduct private workshops, webinars, lunch and learn sessions for customers as necessary. Follow up on all post-sales activities. Build up trust with customers to become their trusted advisor. Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple accounts and prospects with size and complexity relevant to your role and expertise.
- Ability to design custom demos with an understanding of the customer’s business, potential uses of our technology mapping with their business, and technical requirements for integration middleware. Demonstrate the ability to map out product features to technical requirements and demo-able features.
- Present demonstrations to customers showing your capability to communicate and clearly explain the technical and business benefits of the products and POC that meet customer expectations.
- Demonstrate the ability and knowledge to create complex solution designs and implementations relevant to your level and expertise and to a quality that meets customer expectations.
- Demonstrate the ability and knowledge to create large and complex solution designs and implementations relevant to your level and expertise and to a good quality that meets customer expectations.
- Develop a subject matter expertise on specific technical subjects (WSO2 products/ architecture/industry verticals/competitor products etc.) relevant to your level. Learn, apply, demonstrate and write about these subjects to improve yourself as part of personal brand building. Advise customers on the correct use of technology and help WSO2 and products. It is advisable to align technical subject matters that align with the company vision, direction, and the market we're operating in. Share your knowledge and expertise with your immediate team and the wider WSO2 team where appropriate.
- Participate and meaningfully contribute to discussions affecting current/future technology, product features, direction, company vision, direction, process improvements, etc.
- Conduct technical workshops for customers, partners, and public users relevant to your level. Should be able to design workshop content to multiple audiences with different backgrounds including CXO, enterprise/Solution Architects, Developers, and DevOps. Make content (slides, demo scenarios, and demos) relevant to customers' business problems and use cases.
- Drive business and technical discussions on strategic accounts and opportunities: Conduct calls with a variety of stakeholders - CXOs, Senior Architects, and Senior Managers/Developers.
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of RFPs. Help to fill RFPs on technical/business capabilities of the platform.
- Take a lead role in handling customer escalations. Work with the support team to solve critical production issues, create Root Cause Analysis reports, etc. Follow through with issues and ensure issues are solved and the customer is happy. If not, identify the problems, create a plan to fix those issues, and execute.
- Demonstrate the capability to Mentor new team members and ensure they are clear on requirements of the role and support and assist their progress in the company.
- Demonstrate the capability to take on an HR lead role and line manage members of the team.
- Write articles/blogs/content relevant to your level and your target audience: Consistently put out high-quality content that positions you as an expert as well as drives traffic to WSO2.
- Work with the Marketing team and deliver webinars/public workshops relevant to your level and target audience. Design and own the session as well and ensure it is market-appropriate.
- Should be able to manage and guide your team members. Allow them to become the best version of themselves. Understand how individuals work and create an environment so that individuals can grow over time to become good at what they do as well as contribute to the overall vision of WSO2. Discuss and provide advice on team member issues, provide clarity on the overall vision of the company, communicate expectations and create a growth plan for the individual.
- Demonstrate team leadership and help to manage and organize the team. Organize team meetings/sessions as required to address issues, share knowledge, and involve wider WSO2 teams where required. Actively contribute to the running of team functions and processes and wider WSO2 team interactions.
- Constantly thrive to learn and share new ideas, concepts, technologies from your network and outside into WSO2 as well as the team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.