Careers - United States
Human Resources & Administration Team
Associate Lead – Human Resources & Administration
We don’t just meet industry standards, we set the benchmark!
We’re looking for someone who is creative, likes to push boundaries, and create new standards. Our people are very important to us and we’re looking for someone who shares this passion.
Do you have what it takes?
As an Associate Lead - Human Resources & Administration you are required to oversee maintain, and enhance all aspects of human resources (HR) practices and processes by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations.
You will be reporting to the Vice President - Human Resource & Administration at WSO2.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Performance management
- Talent management
- Employee compensation
- Benefit planning and administration
- Setting and implementation of policies and procedures
- Contributing to other HR-related functions
- Office management functions (operational and administrative duties)
- Minimum of 8+ years of related work experience in Recruitment, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Compensation, and Employment Law
- Prior experience in Software/ IT Industry will be an added advantage
- University degree or an equivalent qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be creative and a self-learner
- Team player who has the ability to lead and manage initiatives