Careers - Sri Lanka
Associate Lead Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst at WSO2, you will interact closely with customers and work with cross functional teams including R&D, Solutions Architecture, Support, Sales, and Marketing to achieve the following objectives.
- Analyze Open Banking technical standards and convert regulatory requirements into technical requirements that need to be implemented/supported by the WSO2 Open Banking solution.
- Learn customer pain points and convert them into technical requirements through continuous interaction with customer implementations.
- Document end to end use cases of technical requirements, making it crystal clear to implementation teams, Solutions Architecture, and Support teams about what each feature achieves and its usage.
- Provide input on the UX design of each requirement by providing insights on how each feature will be used in practice.
- Write acceptance criteria for each feature and perform manual testing once the feature is implemented in order to sign off the feature’s usability and compliance with specifications.
- Frequently conduct product gap analysis based on specifications, customer requirements, RFP questions, and competitor features in collaboration with product management and add them to the product roadmap.
- Be the SME for customer queries on regulatory/standards compliance and business requirements.
- Drive WSO2’s image within open banking standards bodies and technical working groups by providing feedback on specifications, participating in regular calls, and taking charge of WSO2’s voice within these forums.
- Create standard product demos that will be used by Solution Architects as the base for customer specific presentations.
- Follow the global Open Banking standards and actively evangelize WSO2 Open Banking through blogs, articles, whitepapers, and speaking at conferences.
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst.
- Previous experience working on financial technology and a good understanding of banking use cases.
- A Computer Science university degree.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders within WSO2 and potential customers at various levels.
- Passionate about technology.