Careers - United Kingdom
Human Resources and Administration
Associate Lead – Human Resources & Administration
We don’t just meet industry standards, we set the benchmark!
We’re looking for someone who is creative, likes to push boundaries, and create new standards. Our people are very important to us and we’re looking for someone who shares this passion.
Do you have what it takes?
As an Associate Lead - Human Resources & Administration you are required to oversee, maintain, and enhance all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations.
You will be reporting to Vice President - Human Resources & Administration at WSO2.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Performance management
- Talent management
- Employee compensation
- Benefit planning and administration
- Setting and implementation of policies and procedures
- Contributing to other HR-related functions
- Minimum of 8+ years of related work experience in Recruitment, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Compensation, and Employment Law
- Prior experience in Software/ IT Industry will be an added advantage
- University degree or an equivalent qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be creative and a self-learner
- Team player who has the ability to lead and manage initiatives
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Pension plan