Location: Sri Lanka
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand customer’s business, technical, digital transformation, and integration needs.
- Use WSO2 products and related technologies to architect platforms/solutions for customer’s business and technical requirements.
- Design custom demos with an understanding of the customer’s business, potential uses of WSO2 technology mapping with their business, and technical requirements for integration middleware.
- Conduct demonstrations to customers showing your capability to communicate and clearly explain the technical/business benefits of the products and POC that meets customer expectations.
- Develop subject matter expertise on specific technical subjects (WSO2 products/ architecture/industry verticals/competitor products etc.) Learn, apply, demonstrate, and write about these subjects.
- Share your knowledge and expertise with the Solutions Architects team and wider WSO2 teams where appropriate.
- Provide customer feedback to the product teams on how customers use certain features or technologies and whether it aligns with how we're designing, implementing, and integrating with other components and services.
- Take primary (or secondary) responsibilities of a technical owner for a customer account. Drive pre-sales discussions, conduct technical calls/discussions and demos, and convert a prospect into a paying customer. Lead all post-sales expansions, architectural discussions, and architecture/deployment reviews of customers.
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of RFPs. Complete RFPs on technical/business capabilities of the platform.
- Contribute and lead technical discussions among the SA team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of industry experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in Solutions Architecture or Solutions Design.
- Experience in Technical Sales, Pre-Sales, or in a similar role will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of containerized deployments and CI/CD technologies.
- Hands-on experience with integration technologies such as REST APIs, SOAP services, message brokers, and event streaming.
- Experience in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud will be an advantage.
- Experience with Java, DotNET, C/C++ languages or other programming languages/ development platforms.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.