Careers - Sri Lanka
Associate Lead Technical Writer - IAM Team
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) team at WSO2 is looking for an exceptional and experienced technical writer who can help us to write, enhance, and maintain our product content and to make it more developer-focused and address the global audience. The ideal candidate must be passionate about the work and is enthusiastic and ambitious to achieve goals. You should be resourceful, use initiative, and be highly self-driven.
If you think you have what it takes and are interested in being part of this highly motivated team, send us your CV.
- Drive execution of the WSO2 Identity Server content portfolio from planning through to post-launch measurement.
- Develop and evangelize strategies to improve content quality, maintainability, and usability.
- Understand IAM related standards and protocols, specifications, and digest those into developer-focused product content.
- Write engaging content that explores advanced IAM subjects or discuss WSO2 Identity Server capabilities for targeted personas including, CXOs, IAM architects, and application developers.
- Provide technical leadership to a content team.
- Create supportive materials including, samples, tutorials, and webinars to help IAM developers.
- Work with the global development team, customer success team, and customers in different time zones or in global locations (travel may be required).
- Engage with the extended teams such as pre-sales, marketing, and sales on product and customer related activities.
- Be part of the IAM community and contribute to the development of the community.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Fluency in written US English.
- 5+ years of experience in information architecture and writing experience.
- Experience as a developer with proficiency in at least one modern programming language/framework.
- Experience writing developer content, complete with working, production-ready code samples.
- A link to a portfolio, blog, or site where we can view your work.
- IAM domain expertise.
- Having your own portfolio of technical content (blog, books, articles, etc.).
- Experience in using web analytics and measuring success using key performance indicators and optimizing content sets and tools for search and discoverability (SEO).
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.