WSO2’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution—which is globally recognized by major analyst firms as one of the leaders in the IAM space—manages millions of digital identities around the world. It is on the cusp of launching a next-generation IAM cloud solution using the industry’s most cutting-edge technologies.
We are a creative, ambitious team looking for self-driven and exceptional teammates who want to be part of our next big move. Our work culture is creatively stimulating and is driven by free flowing ideas and openness.
We are looking for an experienced technical writer who can help us to create, enhance, and maintain our product content and to make it more developer-focused, as well as address a global audience.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Fluency in written US English
- 5+ years of experience in information architecture and writing experience
- Experience as a developer with proficiency in at least one modern programming language/framework
- Experience writing developer content, complete with working, production-ready code samples
- A link to a portfolio, blog, or site where we can view your work
- Experience in using web analytics and measuring success using key performance indicators and optimizing content sets and tools for search and discoverability (SEO)
- Drive execution of the Identity Server content portfolio from planning through to post-launch measurement
- Develop and evangelize strategies to improve content quality, maintainability, and usability
- Understand identity and access management related standards and protocols, specifications and digest those into developer-focused product content
- Write engaging content that explores advanced IAM subjects or discuss Identity Server capabilities for Identity Server targeted personas including, CXOs, IAM Architects, and Application developers
- Provide technical leadership to a content team
- Create supportive materials including, samples, tutorials, and webinars to help IAM developers
- Work with the global development team, customer success team, and customers in different time zones (this may involve travel as well)
- Engage with the extended teams such as pre-sales, marketing, and sales on product- and customer-related activities
- Be part of the IAM community and contribute to its development
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.