Founded in 2005, WSO2 radically simplifies the way enterprises create, deliver, and scale digital experiences. Our cloud native, API-first approach helps developers and architects to innovate at speed and accelerate time to market. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform and our expertise in API management, enterprise integration, and identity and access management—the cornerstones of every successful digital transformation initiative. With offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US, WSO2 employs over 800 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
WSO2’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution—which is globally recognized by major analyst firms as one of the leaders in the IAM space—manages millions of digital identities around the world. It is on the cusp of launching a next-generation IAM cloud solution using the industry’s most cutting-edge technologies.
We're a dynamic, forward-thinking group looking for self-motivated individuals that want to be a part of our next major move. Our work environment is creatively engaging and is characterized by openness and free-flowing ideas.
We are looking for an Associate Lead UX Engineer to join the engineering team for the upcoming cloud solution. As an Associate Lead UX Engineer, you will need to create a compelling user experience by defining user stories, defining user journeys, carrying out usability testing, analyse business use cases, and use your creativity & artistic eye for details to design elegant user interfaces. The ideal candidate looks forward to tackling new challenges and is comfortable moving between different workspaces and tech stacks when designing.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research
- Identify new product improvement opportunities
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes
- Lead research tasks such as the creation of surveys, use of analytic and feedback tools, and guides
- Create rapid prototypes to convey ideas and validate designs
- Develop user journeys and personas where appropriate
- Design delightful user experiences through wireframing and visual design
- Carrying out usability testing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- 4+ years of excellent industry experience in user experience designing and leading
- Must have a creative portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web-based applications, mobile applications & consumer-facing websites, and/or applications
- Strong knowledge of UX principles & methodologies
- Understanding UI development will be a plus