Location: São Paulo, Brazil
As an Associate Technical Lead in the Customer Success team, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of WSO2 technology experience to WSO2 customers, and enable them to use WSO2 technology for the success of their businesses.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and a willingness to explore the unknown
- Have an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and be able to work with a global team
- Take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution, individually, as well as work effectively through escalations with the engineering team
- Take ownership of a set of customers and be their champion within WSO2 to ensure customer success
- Possess an amiable personality, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to the local cultures of WSO2’s global customer base
- Bring in new ideas on how to improve the product and overall technical designs
- Successfully contribute to technical and non-technical discussions on email and in-person
- Provide technical leadership to a team, delegate, and follow-up on work assigned
- Mentor and lead members in the customer success team in technical aspects and management aspects
- Manage HR responsibilities of junior team members
- Engage with extended teams such as engineering, pre-sales, marketing, and sales on product and customer-related activities
- Deliver technical consultancy and training on WSO2 technologies and products for our customers around the globe (on-site and off-site)
- Maintain flexible working hours depending on the dynamic needs of customers
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering
- Minimum 7 years of industry experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Developed skill in Java language or C/C++ languages or other comparable programming languages
- Experience in and knowledge of enterprise technologies - e.g. microservices, enterprise integration, API management, identity and access management
- Experience in software design and architecture
- Experience and knowledge on containerized deployments and CI/CD technologies
- Experience in cloud platforms is an added advantage - e.g. AWS, Azure, and the Google Cloud Platform
- Prior work experience in a similar capacity would be an added benefit
- Delivery management skills
- Fluent English
- Spanish is a plus
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 700 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.