Location: Sri Lanka
WSO2’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution—which is globally recognized by major analyst firms as one of the leaders in the IAM space—manages millions of digital identities around the world. It is on the cusp of launching a next-generation IAM cloud solution using the industry’s most cutting-edge technologies.We are a creative, ambitious team looking for exceptional, self-driven teammates who want to be part of our next big move. Our work culture is creatively stimulating and is driven by free-flowing ideas and openness.
We are looking for an Associate Technical Lead (Front-end) to join the Engineering team for our upcoming cloud solution. The selected candidate will use their strong knowledge of the front-end technology stack to implement our product front-ends and UIs. The ideal candidate looks forward to tackling new challenges and is comfortable moving between different code bases and tech stacks while writing clean, maintainable code.
- Work on front-end experiences across WSO2 Identity and Access Management projects.
- Work with UX engineers to design highly user-friendly, accessible products adhering to industry standards and best practices.
- Translate UX designs into mockups and wireframes into clean, maintainable and reusable code.
- Directly work with back-end engineers to ensure feature integrity across the product platform.
- Take ownership of product front-end areas and carry out developments through the end-to-end process. E.g., user stories, designing, validating, implementing, testing, etc.
- Evaluate product performance and optimize to deliver high-performance applications.
- Involvement in product architectural discussions to provide valuable insights on front-end aspects.
- Adhere to agile development and deployment methodologies to timely deliver product features.
- Involvement in product road-map discussions.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues across browsers.
- Coach and mentor junior members in the team where required.
- Engage in product vision and strategy.
- Overlook the product experience aspect.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
- 4+ years of industry experience in software front-end development across multiple technologies and frameworks.
- Strong understanding of modern browser behavior across platforms with sound knowledge of major JS/CSS render-engines.
- Proficiency with build tools including Webpack and NPM.
- Solid experience with unit and functionally testing.
- Excellent understanding of web development concepts includes XML/JSON, HTTP, cookies, headers, caching, DOM, CORS, REST, etc.
- Experience working with CSS preprocessors like LESS, SASS.
- Experience with UI/UX design tools such as AdobeXD or Figma.
- Experience in UI design.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work and flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- health insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
WSO2 recently secured $90 Million in growth capital from Goldman Sachs Asset Management. The flexible capital solution will be used to accelerate WSO2’s worldwide business expansion, drive growth of the company’s global partner network, and support rollout of its next-generation, cloud-native solutions for securely delivering APIs, applications, and digital services. Visit
wso2.com to learn more.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.