Careers - Sri Lanka
Associate Technical Lead - IAM Team
The WSO2 Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is looking for exceptional and experienced engineers who can help us to build, enhance, and maintain our product. You must be passionate about your work, enthusiastic, and ambitious in achieving goals. The ideal candidate is resourceful, thales the initiative, and is highly self-driven. If you think you have what it takes and are interested in being part of this highly motivated team, we’d like to hear from you.
- Collaborate with other developers and develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes.
- Ensure the quality of the product and create supportive materials including documents, samples, tutorials, and webinars to help IAM developers.
- Help with design and code review; ensure good engineering practices are being applied.
- Work with the global development team, customer success team, and customers in different time zones or in global locations (some travel will be required).
- Continue to learn about the IAM domain, share your knowledge, and contribute to the team.
- Be a part of the IAM community and contribute to its development.
- Identify and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of industry experience in a software engineering position.
- Strong knowledge in computer science, data structures, and algorithms.
- Solid skills and experiences with one or two programming languages and design patterns.
- Strong knowledge and experience with database systems.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to learn, explore, and drive solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to work in a culture of learning, prototyping, and experimentation.
- Experience on application security, IAM, microservices or cloud-native technologies.
- Experience on AWS and other cloud platforms.
- Experience in building software and services with distributed systems.
- Sound knowledge on analytics platforms will be an added advantage.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.