Careers - Sri Lanka
Associate Technical Lead
The ideal candidate looks forward to tackling new challenges and is comfortable moving between different code bases and tech stacks while writing clean, maintainable code.
- Work on front-end experiences across WSO2 API Manager product.
- Identify the latest technology trends and create a vision for product and company in general related UI/UX.
- Design/translate mockups and wireframes into clean, maintainable code.
- Direct work with back-end engineers to ensure design integrity across the product.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues across browsers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
- 3-5 years working experience in front end development.
- Proficiency with building and testing tools such as: Webpack, Jest.
- Solid understanding of web markup (HTML5 and CSS3).
- Experience working with CSS preprocessors like LESS, SASS.
- Experience in UI design and UX engineering.
- Development experience in Java will be a plus but not essential.