You will support the PMM - Healthcare to develop and implement effective customer acquisition marketing campaigns and strategies that achieve the healthcare vertical’s go-to-market goals. You will be highly analytical, a great project manager, and seek to improve upon our key KPIs by acquiring high-quality leads.
You will be responsible for working collaboratively with the product team as well as the corporate and regional marketing teams to design, implement, optimize, and measure the effectiveness of all healthcare marketing initiatives. Your initiative, drive, and collaborative approach will be a key catalyst in the successful implementation of healthcare GTM plans.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, manage and implement end-to-end customer acquisition marketing campaigns to ensure overall healthcare objectives are achieved.
- Manage marketing spend to maximize budget efficiency and optimize customer acquisition costs.
- Develop recommendations to reach new members through multi-touch digital, event, and content campaigns, including collaborating with the PMM on creative strategy and messaging.
- Enhance creative, ad, and landing page copy to drive improved campaign results.
- Align campaign strategies and initiatives with persona and industry insights from the PMM.
- Build and manage a highly engaged database of high-quality leads.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to build a social media strategy that drives engagement and awareness for healthcare products and brands.
- Measure and report the performance of all healthcare marketing campaigns, and assess against predefined goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with campaign stakeholders.
- Evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and platforms. Provide insights and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships to ensure alignment with BU and regional teams.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree or similar certification in Marketing, Communications, or another related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a marketing specialist, digital marketing, or advertising position.
- Experience within the healthcare or healthcare technology domains will be beneficial.
- In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing techniques.
- Proficiency in Google Suite/Microsoft Office, Digital Marketing Automation/Analytics tools such as Pardot, Google Analytics, and Sprout Social, and CRM platforms like Salesforce.
- Strong understanding of paid social advertising platforms (e.g., LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter ads, etc.), paid search, mobile media, affiliate marketing, display media, and sponsored content campaigns.
- Basic Photoshop and HTML knowledge is a plus.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of marketing KPIs and metrics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high-priority initiatives.
- Outstanding planning and project management skills that ensure effective collaboration with both peers and senior management.
- Highly organized, multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently but thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Experience working in a cross-functional role in a global organization would be advantageous.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock- in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 900 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.