Careers - Sri Lanka
Channel Sales Administrator
The Channel Sales Administrator will be the operational face of WSO2 to our Partners. You will be an advocate of the Channel Partner and their operational resource inside WSO2. The ideal candidate must have the imagination, passion, and energy to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Process channel data including onboarding, support, partner portal access, and Salesforce.com data.
- Analyze trends in partner data, observe any unusual business patterns, and investigate root causes of issues.
- Communicate regularly with Channel Managers and Channel Partners on progress and issues.
- Review and resolve exceptions directly with appropriate contacts as required.
- Develop process documentation, checklists, and quality assurance procedures to ensure sustainable and high quality deliverables.
- Recommend ways to improve processes, internal tools, documentation, and technology to make the daily workflow stable and error-free.
- Engage Partners at a global scale and adapt to varied cultures, personalities, times, and/or procedural nuances.
- Generate periodic reports as interpretation tools for various strategic activities, such as marketing campaigns.
- Engage with Partners on channel marketing activities to increase brand value and global footprint.
- Understand Partners’ marketing initiatives and work with internal teams to provide the necessary support material.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Technology, Business Management or any other related areas with some experience in similar roles or fresh from graduation.
- If with experience it should be in relation working with customers, partners, and sales teams.
- Ability to work under daily and/or weekly deadlines, in a fast-changing work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with customer-driven interruptions.
- Familiar with Google applications.
- CRM background is a plus point.