We are looking for a Channel Sales Manager who will be the operational face of WSO2 to our partners in Europe. In this role, you will be an advocate of the Channel Partners as well as their operational resource inside WSO2. You must have the imagination, passion, and energy to ensure complete customer satisfaction and experience. You will also work as a dotted line report to the Vice President of Sales EMEA to foster the strategic objectives of this Channel Program.
- Working closely with the WSO2 sales teams and Channel Partners to enable them to identify channel opportunities, advise on any training needs, and coach on delivery.
- Meet with Channel counterparts in partner organizations regularly, understand any areas of concern, and provide feedback to engineering.
- Work on sales and revenue targets as set by the WSO2 Sales Manager and Vice President Sales. Generate periodic reports as interpretation tools for various strategic activities.
- Collaborate with the WSO2 marketing team and provide feedback on any sales promotions, events, webinars, and status for partners.
- Work closely with the WSO2 marketing team on joint representation at various customer interconnects in social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter or equivalent.
- Addressing customer service issues as raised by the Channel Partner.
- Identify and build great relationships with new white-space and greenfield potential Channel Partners.
- Work on cross selling WSO2 product opportunities within the organization.
- Process channel data including onboarding, support, partner portal access, and maintaining up-to-date Salesforce.com data.
- Analyze trends in partner data, observe any unusual business patterns, and investigate the root cause of issues.
- Develop Channel Sales motions with Vice President of Sales EMEA to update process documentation, checklists, and quality assurance procedures to ensure sustainable, high quality deliverables.
- Recommend ways to improve processes, internal tools, documentation, and technology to make the daily workflow stable and error-free.
- Engage Channel Partners within their specific regions and adapt to varied cultures, linguistics, personalities, times, and/or procedural nuances.
- Ensure Channel Partners’ sales teams have up-to-date information, invest in certifications, and complete deal registrations in a timely manner.
- Immediate follow-up on all new Channel Partner registrations in the region.
- Must reside in the respective regions, possess specific bilingual skills, and most importantly, business language skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent academic qualification/s in the fields of Finance, Business Management, Economics or other related areas.
- Quick technical grasp and understanding of WSO2 products.
- 5+ years experience in Sales, Business Development, Channels, and processing (analyzing, editing, extracting) large amounts of channel data.
- Understanding of partner programs from technology vendors in the market.
- Ability to work under daily and/or weekly deadlines, in a fast-changing work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with customer-driven interruptions.
- CRM background is a plus point, update Partner Sales Funnels with Account Managers, and forecast accuracy.
- Social media promotion of WSO2 on LinkedIn, Twitter or equivalent.
- Ability to work autonomously.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.