Channel partners have played a critical role in our accelerated growth in recent years. Now, we are looking for a Channel Sales Manager who can help further accelerate the growth of our IAM Channel business within Europe. In this role, you will be an advocate of the Channel Partners as well as their operational resource inside WSO2. You must have the imagination, passion, and energy to ensure complete customer satisfaction and experience.
While you will report to the Vice President of Sales Europe, you will also report to the Head of Channel - IAM and work closely with WSO2’s Global Head of Channel to foster the strategic objectives of this Channel program.
- Work closely with the WSO2 Sales teams and Channel Partners to enable them to identify IAM channel opportunities, advise on training needs, and coach on delivery.
- Meet with Channel counterparts in partner organizations regularly, understand areas of concern, and provide feedback to the Engineering team.
- Work on sales and revenue targets as set by the WSO2 Sales Management, and generate periodic reports as interpretation tools for various strategic activities.
- Focus on growing the IAM partner network within the region.
- Work with partners, IAM Marketing, and WSO2 Corporate Marketing teams to generate and execute co-marketing activities and campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and provide feedback on any sales promotions, events and webinars conducted for partners.
- Work closely with the WSO2 marketing team on joint representation at various customer interconnects on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, or equivalent.
- Addressing customer service issues as raised by the Channel Partner.
- Work on cross-selling WSO2 product opportunities within the organization.
- Process channel data including onboarding, support, partner portal access, and maintaining up-to-date Salesforce data.
- Analyze trends in partner data, observe any unusual business patterns, and investigate the root cause of issues.
- Develop Channel Sales motions with the Vice President of Sales Europe to update process documentation, checklists, and quality assurance procedures to ensure sustainable, high-quality deliverables.
- Recommend ways to improve processes, internal tools, documentation, and technology to make the daily workflow stable and error-free.
- Engage Channel Partners within their specific regions and adapt to varied cultures, linguistics, personalities, times, and/or procedural nuances.
- Ensure Channel Partners sales teams have up-to-date information, invest in certifications, and complete timely deal registrations.
- Immediate follow-up on all new Channel Partner registrations in the region.
- Must reside in the respective regions, possess specific bilingual skills, and most importantly, business language skills.
- Experience within the IAM, Cybersecurity, and/or the larger security space is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent academic qualification/s in the fields of Finance, Business Management, Economics, or other related areas.
- Quick technical grasp and understanding of WSO2 products.
- 5+ years experience in Sales, Business Development, Channels, and processing (analyzing, editing, extracting) large amounts of channel data.
- Understanding of partner programs from technology vendors in the market.
- Ability to work under daily and/or weekly deadlines, in a fast-changing work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with customer-driven interruptions.
- CRM background is a plus point, updating partner sales funnels with Account Managers, and forecast accuracy.
- Promotion of WSO2 on social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, or equivalent.
- Ability to work autonomously.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.