Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
The role of the Channel Sales Manager- MEA is to create, maintain and expand relationships with channel partners. The selected candidate will be managing the channel in the MEA region and will be responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and business growth. The Channel Sales Manager will be driving the WSO2 suite of products to the customers in MEA through the channel network. The Channel Manager will be reporting to the Vice President & GM - MEA.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts. Coordinate with the internal WSO2 teams, including Pre-Sales Support, Customer Service, and Management team to align with partner performance objectives and expectations.
- Run the partner target program periodically with all partners to meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint partner GTM program that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively sell through partner organizations to end customers in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Responsible for managing the training/certification and development needs of each partner and up-scaling them.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Be the internal voice to WSO2 on the partner program challenges and product-related challenges coming up from partners.
- Responsible for sales and revenue channels and generating periodic reports on various strategic activities.
- Joint collaboration with Field Sales & Inside Sales team to develop partner programs.
- Joint marketing activities with partners to increase visibility and spread reach.
- Analyze partner performances on a quarterly basis and provide feedback for improvement, observe any unusual business patterns, and ensure partners maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage the deal registration process for partners and validate the pipeline development activities of partners.
- Have a good network in the CXO levels of various organizations.
- Credibility in selling at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with customers, new prospects, and business partners.
- Good understanding of some key industry verticals - healthcare or banking preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Valid UAE driving license.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English. Arabic speaking skills can be an added plus.
- Ability to travel both locally and internationally.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Regulatory norms as per UAE labor laws.