Careers - Brazil
Channel Sales Partner Associate Lead - Latam
We are looking for a Channel Sales Partner Associate Lead who will be the operational face of WSO2 to our partners. In this role, you will be an advocate of the Channel Partners as well as their operational resource inside WSO2. You must have the imagination, passion, and energy to ensure complete customer satisfaction and experience. Additionally, you will work as a dotted line report to the General Manager Latam Sales to foster the strategic objectives of this Channel Program.
- Work closely with WSO2 Sales Teams and Channel Partners to enable them to identify channel opportunities, advise on any training needs, and coach on delivery.
- Meet with Channel counterparts in partner organizations regularly, understand any areas of concern, and provide feedback to engineering.
- Work on sales and revenue targets as set by the WSO2 Sales Manager and GM of Global Channel Sales. Generate periodic reports as interpretation tools for various strategic activities.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing Managers (PMM) team and provide feedback on any sales promotions, events, webinars, and status for partners.
- Promote WSO2 on social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter or equivalent.
- Work closely with PMMs on joint representation at various customer interconnects in social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter or equivalent.
- Address customer service issues as raised by the Channel Partner.
- Identify and build great relationships with new white-space and greenfield potential Channel Partners.
- Work on cross-selling WSO2 product opportunities within the organization.
- Process channel data including onboarding, support, and partner portal access; and maintain up-to-date Salesforce.com data.
- Analyze trends in partner data, observe any unusual business patterns, and investigate the root cause of issues.
- Develop Channel Sales motions with GM to update process documentation, checklists, and quality assurance procedures to ensure sustainable, high-quality deliverables.
- Recommend ways to improve processes, internal tools, documentation, and technology to make the daily workflow stable and error-free.
- Engage Partners within their specific regions and adapt to varied cultures, linguistics, personalities, times, and/or procedural nuances.
- Ensure Partners sales teams have up-to-date information.
- Ensure Partners are investing in Certifications.
- Ensure Partners have timely deal registrations.
- Immediate follow-up on all-new Partner registrations in the region.
- Fluency in Portuguese, English, and Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) or equivalent academic qualification/s in the fields of Finance, Business Management, Economics or other related areas.
- Quick technical grasp and understanding of WSO2 products.
- Experience with negotiation skills.
- Up to 5 years experience in Sales, Business Development, Channels, and processing (analyzing, editing, extracting) large amounts of channel data.
- Understanding of Partner programs from technology vendors in the market.
- Ability to work under daily and/or weekly deadlines in a fast-changing work environment.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with customer-driven interruptions.
- CRM background is a plus point, update Partner Sales Funnels with AM, and forecast accuracy.
- Availability for national and international travel.