Careers - United States
Chief Financial Officer
This operational and financial management position is an integral part of the senior management team. The Chief Financial Officer will participate in strategic financial planning and direction consistent with company goals and objectives, develop and direct the company’s financial plans and policies, oversee the overall accounting, finance, and HR function as well as acting as the liaison to legal.
- Manage the company financial functions, including accounting, reporting, systems, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Provide oversight of effective internal controls.
- Identify key risks and opportunities facing the company, and make recommendations as they affect the financial results of the company and its business.
- Mentor, coach and develop side by side with VP, Finance (controller).
- Prepare detailed analyses, summaries, and reports of financial data on the operating progress of the company both on a GAAP and ARR-based Pro Forma basis on a periodic basis.
- Develop short- and long-range action plans for operation efficiency, including revenue enhancement or cost saving opportunities.
- Provide pro forma forecasting and analysis to meet future financial obligations.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining banking relationships.
- Manage the company’s compliance with local and federal regulatory matters.
- Review major contracts and subcontracts for completeness, and risk management issues.