Location: Florida, USA
Founded in 2005, WSO2 radically simplifies the way enterprises create, deliver, and scale digital experiences. Our cloud native, API-first approach helps developers and architects to innovate at speed and accelerate time to market. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform and our expertise in API management, enterprise integration, and identity and access management—the cornerstones of every successful digital transformation initiative. With offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US, WSO2 employs over 800 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
As a Technical Consultant in the customer success team, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of technical consultancy services to WSO2 customers in the USA, and enable them to use WSO2 technology for the success of their business.
- Providing efficient solutions for WSO2 customers through on-site/off-site consultancy services, training, technical meetings, technical calls, and support queries
- Provide architectural / development leadership for the technological needs of customers
- Help customers to deploy and maintain WSO2 products in their environments
- Troubleshooting incidents reported by customers and providing solutions and fixes
- Customer success management by building business relationships
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science/ Engineering with 5+ years of prior industry experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Development skills in Java
- Experience in and knowledge of enterprise technologies e.g. API Management, Identity and Access Management, Enterprise Integration, Web services, RESTful services
- Be an effective communicator with an amicable personality and a passion to build business relationships
- Prior experience in WSO2 integration technologies will be an added advantage
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs
- Health insurance for you and your family
- 401K matching
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.