We seek a creative thinker with excellent writing and analytical skills, an audience-first mindset, and the ability to produce engaging, compelling content. In addition, you will have a strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, and social media content strategy. You will understand the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each channel and know how to utilize data in formulating effective copy for websites, written content, digital ads, mailers, and social media posts. You will be responsible for facilitating the creation, improvement, and placement of all content to drive our high-quality lead pipeline.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Continually raise the bar on creativity by writing fresh copy that connects with our desired audiences to drive action
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics according to the industry, company, or target audience
- Stay up-to-date on content creation and industry trends
- Ensure all copy adheres to style guidelines and our brand voice for consistency in messaging
- Interpret campaign briefs and messaging documents to develop and produce compelling copy
- Effectively collaborate with the broader marketing team—from idea to delivery—to produce industry-leading content
- Edit, proofread, and improve content; liaise with content writers to ensure consistency and improve content for SEO
- Create a content calendar that aligns with the overall marketing calendar; clearly outline product content roadmaps and ensure adequate coverage across key channels
- Evaluate the performance of content initiatives and provide recommendations and feedback to facilitate continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing, highly engaged, and highly curious team culture
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, with a high-volume workload that often requires short turnaround times
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field is desired
- Agency experience will be highly regarded. Proven content writing or copywriting experience that is compliant with relevant standards
- Strong understanding of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, social media, email) techniques
- A portfolio of published articles
- Excellent English writing and editing skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office/Google Suite applications
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush, Sprout Social, Pardot, Salesforce and other sales and marketing automation tools
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 700 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.