Careers - Sri Lanka
Director - Financial Control
As a member of the Finance team you will be responsible for all day to day financial operations. You will need to plan and drive any changes to our internal and external financial control framework depending on the changing shape of the organization.
- 10+ years of relevant experience at an equivalent level.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment whilst providing strong financial support to multiple legal entities.
- Ability to work effectively with continuous change and short deadlines.
- Professional Accountancy qualification (e.g. ACCA, CA).
- Overseeing all financial transactions.
- Internal Control for all legal entities:
- including development and implementation of new key internal control / financial operating processes.
- Enabling new entities, setting them up, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Integration of internal systems to increase efficiency.
- Implementing best practice processes.
- Assisting with Consolidated financials (monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Assisting with Annual Budgets and forecasts.
- Any other duties deemed necessary in the course of business.