Careers - United States
Director of Solutions Architecture
New York, NY
Travel to various unanticipated client sites is required.
- Take up technical sales activities during the pre-sales process from WSO2 inbound sales channels, taking technical calls, presenting WSO2 technologies with demonstrations to sales qualified prospects.
- Work as the technical owner for multiple strategic WSO2 customer accounts proving technical feedback, architecture advise and consultancy.
- Provide on-site consultancy for WSO2 Customers under WSO2 consultancy agreements.
- Contribute to WSO2 product planning, research & development by working with existing WSO2 customers to identify improvements to WSO2 products (such as WSO2 Enterprise Integrator, WSO2 API Manager, WSO2 Identity Server etc.).
- Identify new product features in different domains (Healthcare, financial, government etc.) and expedite the feedback cycle to WSO2 product engineering teams.
- Work as a WSO2 product and technology evangelist by being a speaker in technology conferences, workshops and webinars.
- Involve in providing product support for WSO2 customers in critical situations where senior technical leadership skills and domain/solution expertise needed.
- Provide leadership to WSO2 solutions architecture team by being responsible for overall quality and architecture verification of WSO2 deployments at different customers.
- Travel to various unanticipated client sites is required.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or a closely-related field of concentration.
2 years’ experience in job offered or Solutions Architect - related occupation.
Alternate Education and Experience Requirement:
- Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or a closely-related field of concentration plus 2 years’ experience in job offered or Solutions Architect - related occupation.
Experience must include minimum 2 years’ experience in the following:
- Strategic consultancy for fortune 100/500 enterprises;
- Designing and architecting enterprise on-prem and cloud solutions;
- Working with customers on enterprise solutions and deployment architecture;
- Enterprise architecture principles, best practices and enterprise integration patterns;
- Enterprise governance solutions and patterns;
- Enterprise portal technologies;
- Improving SOA / distributed systems scalability, performance, reliability and security;
- Java programming including writing idiomatic code;
- Java software debugging and troubleshooting;
- Development experience with Java OSGi technology;
- WSO2 Carbon framework;
- Enterprise integration experience with WSO2 Enterprise Integrator / Synapse;
- API Management, security and API Economy;
- WSO2 Developer Studio, Maven, Puppet, Docker and Kubernetes. Travel to various unanticipated client sites is required.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs
- Health insurance for you and your family
- 401k matching