Location: Remote, US
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
We are looking for a Channel Sales Manager who will be the operational face of WSO2 to our partners in North America. In this role, you will be an advocate of the Channel Partners as well as their operational resource inside WSO2. You must have the imagination, passion, and energy to ensure customer satisfaction and experience. You will report to the Vice President of Sales - North America to foster the strategic objectives of the Channel Program.
- Working closely with WSO2 Sales teams and Channel Partners to enable them to identify channel opportunities, advise on any training needs, and coach on delivery.
- Meet with channel counterparts in partner organizations regularly, understand any areas of concern, and provide feedback to the Engineering team.
- Work on sales and revenue targets as set by the Vice President of Sales. Generate periodic reports as interpretation tools for various strategic activities.
- Collaborate with the Regional Marketing Managers (RMM) and provide feedback on any sales promotions, events, webinars, and status for partners.
- Work closely with the Marketing team on joint representation at various customer interconnects on social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter or equivalent.
- Addressing customer service issues as raised by the Channel Partner.
- Identify and build great relationships with new white-space and greenfield potential Channel Partners.
- Work on cross-selling WSO2 product opportunities within the organization.
- Process channel data including onboarding, support, partner portal access, and maintaining up-to-date Salesforce.com data.
- Analyze trends in partner data, observe any unusual business patterns, and investigate the root cause of issues.
- Develop Channel Sales motions with the Vice President of Sales to update process documentation, checklists, and quality assurance procedures to ensure sustainable, high quality deliverables.
- Recommend ways to improve processes, internal tools, documentation, and technology to make the daily workflow stable and error-free.
- Engage partners within their specific regions and adapt to varied cultures, linguistics, personalities, times, and/or procedural nuances.
- Ensure partner sales teams have up-to-date information.
- Ensure partners are investing in certifications.
- Ensure partners have timely deal registrations.
- Immediate follow-up on all new partner registrations in the region.
- Minimum 3 years field experience of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced and competitive market.
- Minimum 3 years of quota-carrying experience generating pipeline and selling through cloud partners, global/regional system integrators and ISV while processing (analyzing, editing, extracting) large amounts of channel data.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the business value of enterprise B2B technology.
- Understanding of partner programs from technology vendors in the market.
- Ability to work under daily/weekly deadlines in a fast-changing work environment.
- A proven track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets.
- Credibility in selling at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships.
- Consultative or value-selling experience preferable.
- Driven and competitive with a strong desire to overachieve.
- Curious, coachable, and a willingness to learn.
- BA/BS preferred.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- Stock options.
- Education reimbursement for professional qualifications.
- A generous vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- 401K matching.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.