An opportunity has been created for a new business sales professional to join our enterprise sales team. The role is to target enterprise accounts and will focus on driving expansion within the UK market. This is an outstanding career option for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities targeting C-level stakeholders within large enterprise companies.
- Convert viable prospects into customers, owning the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new customers to the account management team.
- Build and maintain a predictable sales pipeline to ensure quota achievement.
- Manage complex high-revenue sales across matrix and diverse business environments.
- Exercise forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- UK resident.
- To exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling WSO2 solutions into enterprise accounts in the assigned territory.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while also expanding existing accounts in the assigned territory.
- Pipeline development through a combination of outbound prospecting, LinkedIn and other social media, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain an adequate sales pipeline, i.e., 3-4 x targets to ensure over achievement.
- Coordinate and manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement with appropriate internal resources such as presales, legal, delivery, and support teams.
- Generate short-term results while maintaining a long-term perspective across your territory to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate weekly/monthly forecasting/salesforce reporting.
What you’ll Need to be Successful
- Relevant experience in selling enterprise software solutions, ideally in the space of API management and enterprise integration/ESB/middleware on-premises and SaaS solutions and platforms.
- A proven track record of successful sales experience, including winning new business with C-level executives or business leaders.
- Minimum 8 years of B2B sales experience.
- Credibility at selling at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with customers, new prospects, and business partners.
- Consultative or value-selling is preferable.
- You should have the skills to handle multiple commercial processes and new businesses.
- Forecast and identify challenges to a positive commercial outcome across large organisations and matrix environments.
- achelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to travel both locally and internationally.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- The opportunity to sell to the C-suite and work with some of the most successful professionals in the industry.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.