Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
An opportunity has been created for a new business sales professional to join the Enterprise Sales team. The role is to target enterprise accounts and will focus on driving expansion of the WSO2 portfolio in the UAE. This is an outstanding career option for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Eligible to work in the UAE and have relevant experience in selling IT solutions.
- Relevant experience in selling enterprise software solutions, ideally in API management and enterprise integration/ESB/middleware and identity and access management will be preferred.
- Should have knowledge to sell on-premises or SaaS solutions and platforms as well.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets, minimum 8-10 years.
- To exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling WSO2 solutions into enterprise accounts in the assigned territory.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while also expanding existing accounts in the assigned territory.
- Pipeline development through a combination of outbound prospecting, LinkedIn and other social media, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- To assure over achievement, create and maintain a robust sales funnel, i.e. 3 - 4x targets.
- Coordinate and manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement with appropriate internal resources such as Presales, Legal, Delivery, and Support teams.
- Generate short-term results while maintaining a long-term perspective across your territory to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate weekly/monthly forecasting/Salesforce reporting.
- Have a good network in the CXO levels of various organizations.
- Credibility in selling at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with customers, new prospects, and business partners.
- Good understanding of some key industry verticals - healthcare or banking preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Valid UAE driving license.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English. Arabic speaking skills can be an added plus.
- Ability to travel both locally and internationally.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Regulatory norms as per UAE labour laws.