An opportunity has been created for a new business sales professional to join the Enterprise Sales team. The role is to target enterprise accounts and will focus on driving expansion within the United Kingdom market. This is an outstanding career option for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities targeting C-level stakeholders within large enterprises.
- Convert viable prospects into customers, owning the full sales conversation and negotiation, through the transition of new customers to the Account Management team.
- Build and maintain a predictable sales pipeline to ensure quota achievement.
- Manage complex high-revenue sales across matrix and diverse business environments.
- Exercise forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- UK resident.
- To exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling WSO2 solutions into enterprise accounts in their assigned territory.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while also expanding existing accounts in their assigned territory.
- Pipeline development through a combination of outbound prospecting, LinkedIn and other social media, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain an adequate sales pipeline i.e. 3 - 4 x targets to ensure over-achievement.
- Coordinate and manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement with appropriate internal resources such as Presales, Legal, Delivery, and Support teams.
- Generate short-term results while maintaining a long-term perspective across your territory to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate weekly/monthly forecasting/Salesforce reporting.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Relevant experience in selling enterprise software solutions, ideally in the space of API management and enterprise integration/ESB/middleware on-premises and SaaS solutions and platforms.
- A proven track record of successful sales experience, including winning new business with C-level executives or business leaders.
- Minimum 3 years B2B sales experience with the Middleware/APIM Space.
- Credibility in selling at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with customers, new prospects, and business partners.
- Consultative or value-selling is preferable.
- Skills in handling multiple commercial processes and new business.
- Forecasting, and identifying challenges to a positive commercial outcome across large organizations and matrix environments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to travel both locally and internationally.
- Familiarity with Google workplace applications.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- The opportunity to sell to the C-suite and work with some of the most successful professionals in various industries.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.