Location: Remote, US (CA, CO, TX, IL, NY, GA)
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
An opportunity has been created for a new Business Sales professional to join the North American Enterprise Sales team. The role is to target enterprise accounts and will focus on driving expansion in the North American market. This is an outstanding career option for a Sales professional looking to advance their career in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proactively identify, qualify, and close new customer business (80%) and expand the footprint with existing customers (20%) targeting CIO’s, CTO’s, senior IT leaders, and technical users in an assigned territory.
- Build and maintain a predictable sales pipeline to ensure quota achievement.
- Establish strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities.
- Manage complex high-revenue sales across matrix and diverse business environments.
- Exercise forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Exceed quarterly/annual sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling WSO2 solutions into enterprise accounts in an assigned territory.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while also expanding existing accounts.
- Pipeline development through a combination of outbound prospecting, LinkedIn and other social media, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain an adequate sales pipeline of 3x to 4x to ensure overachievement.
- Coordinate and manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement with appropriate internal resources such as Presales, Legal, Delivery, and Support teams.
- Generate short-term results while maintaining a long-term perspective across your territory to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate weekly/monthly forecasting/Salesforce reporting.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Minimum of 3 years field sales experience carrying a quota in a fast-paced and competitive market.
- Relevant experience in selling enterprise software solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to land new accounts and run a complex sales cycle.
- A proven track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets.
- Credibility in selling at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships.
- Consultative or value-selling experience preferable.
- Driven and competitive with a strong desire to overachieve.
- Curious, coachable and a willingness to learn.
- Familiarity with Google Spaces and Salesforce.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- Education reimbursement for professional qualifications.
- A generous vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- 401K matching.
- The opportunity to sell to the C-suite and work with some of the most successful professionals in various industries.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.