Location: Mountain View
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
WSO2 is looking for a Full Stack Marketer - Customer Acquisition to join our team in the USA. You will drive our customer acquisition strategy, tactics, planning, and execution. You will also work as part of a global team responsible for delivering outcomes that are well aligned, coordinated, and executed and support our overall global business objectives through lead generation. As part of a fast growing organization and region, you will be responsible for delivering relevant, timely, and effective in-region marketing activities. The ideal candidate should be highly analytical, data-driven, and will seek to improve upon our OKRs by acquiring the right type of customer.
It’s expected that you will pose a solid understanding of the behavior of the customers from different regions and identify opportunities for growth and optimization. Based on this knowledge you will be responsible for working with various stakeholders such as sales, marketing, engineering, channel partners, and leadership to design a systematic and sustainable customer acquisition strategy. You will also be expected to gain advanced knowledge in integration, API, and Identity technology markets.
- Design, manage, and implement customer acquisition marketing strategy to deliver against OKRs optimizing against customer lifetime value to meet quarterly forecast and targets.
- Work closely with all functions, including content marketing, demand generation, partners, account-based marketing, digital capabilities, and outbound marketing.
- Define opportunities and initiatives based on your thorough understanding of global markets and the needs of enterprise customers and the partner ecosystem.
- Formulate and develop strategies and plan to build successful demand generation by leveraging deep understanding in market intelligence, insight, and data.
- Establish a well-aligned go-to-market (GTM) plan with business, technical, sales, product, and marketing stakeholders and encourage new ways of thinking to deliver differentiated and data-driven results and increase demand generation.
- Manage stakeholders at the global level to gain support and plan effectively; work with sales and SDR teams and partners to plan opportunities effectively.
- Manage customer acquisition costs.
- Provide results and recommendations against new marketing tactics, channels, and approaches.
- Work with operations, merchandise, creative, and planning teams to maximize the impact of sales and events (both virtual and physical).
- Organize joint events with partners and customers and bigger conferences. Ensure the right target audiences are attending the events.
- Identify global and local events that are suited for WSO2 and take ownership of the participation process.
- Drive conversion rate optimization and accelerate SQL conversions from fresh leads and MQLs.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of a graduate degree in marketing is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise software marketing.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing tools and their effective use.
- Proven experience in successfully working with cross-functional teams with expert knowledge in demand generation, account-based marketing, and partner marketing.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and open environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- 401k matching.