We are looking for a Channel Sales Manager who will be the operational face of WSO2 to our partners in Germany. In this role, you will be an advocate of the Channel Partners, as well as their operational resource inside WSO2. You must have the imagination, passion, and energy to ensure complete customer satisfaction and experience.
- Working closely with WSO2 Sales Teams and Channel Partners to enable them to identify channel opportunities, advise on any training needs, and coach on delivery.
- Meet with channel counterparts in partner organizations regularly, understand any areas of concern, and provide feedback to the Engineering team.
- Work on sales and revenue targets as set by the WSO2 Sales Manager and Vice President Sales. Generate periodic reports as interpretation tools for various strategic activities.
- Collaborate with the Field Marketing Managers (FMM) team and provide feedback on any sales promotions, events, webinars, and status for partners.
- Work closely with the WSO2 Marketing team on joint representation at various customer interconnects on social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, or equivalent.
- Address customer service issues as raised by the Channel Partner.
- Identify and build great relationships with new white-space and greenfield potential Channel Partners.
- Work on cross-selling WSO2 product opportunities within the organization.
- Process channel data including onboarding, support, partner portal access, and maintaining up-to-date Salesforce.com data.
- Analyze trends in partner data, observe any unusual business patterns, and investigate the root cause of issues.
- Develop Channel Sales motions with the Vice President of Sales EMEA to update process documentation, checklists, and quality assurance procedures to ensure sustainable, high-quality deliverables.
- Recommend ways to improve processes, internal tools, documentation, and technology to make the daily workflow stable and error-free.
- Engage partners within their specific regions and adapt to varied cultures, linguistics, personalities, times, and/or procedural nuances.
- Ensure partners' Sales Teams have up-to-date information.
- Ensure partners are investing in certifications.
- Ensure partners have timely deal registrations.
- Immediate follow-up on all-new Partner registrations in the region.
- 8+ years experience in Sales, Business Development, Channels, and processing (analyzing, editing, extracting) large amounts of channel data.
- A good relationship with Global System Integrators in Europe and the big 4s (PWC, Deloitte, EY, and KPMG).
- Relevant experience in developing business partner programs in Europe.
- Must reside in the respective region, possess skills, and most importantly, business language skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) or equivalent academic qualification/s in the fields of Finance, Business Management, Economics, or other related areas.
- Quick technical grasp and understanding of WSO2 products.
- Understanding and advocating partner programs from technology vendors in the market.
- Ability to work under daily and/or weekly deadlines, in a fast-changing work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with customer-driven interruptions.
- CRM background is a plus point, updating Partner Sales Funnels with Account Managers, and forecast accuracy.
- Social Media promotion of WSO2 in LinkedIn, Twitter, or equivalent.
- Ability to work autonomously.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.