Careers - Sri Lanka
Human Resources and Administration
Global Talent Acquisition
An individual who can think out-of-the-box and find creative ways to lead WSO2’s talent acquisition drive. You will be responsible for implementing the company’s global recruitment strategy and initiating engagement programs with universities as well as recruitment partners for this purpose. Our ultimate goal is to build a strong employer brand globally and attract the best talent aided by the value-add you bring to this role. Experience in a similar capacity is essential, preferably in the software space.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in similar global capacity, preferably within the software industry.
- BSc/MSc in Human resources or relevant field.
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation.
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing and evaluation.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates).