Careers - Sri Lanka
Human Resources and Administration
Global Talent Mobility
A highly organized individual to own and manage WSO2’s global talent mobility function. You will be responsible for managing employee business travel, secondments, relocation, visa and immigration matters, and tax compliances. You must be an excellent team player with the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth running of day-to-day mobility activities. You will also be responsible to periodically train and educate team members on relevant policy changes and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience in similar work environment.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.